ADHD Resource Group of Northern VA
Call Us: (703) 738-9984 or email at email@example.com
Articles and links, from the scientific literature
Curated by Ron Bashian, M.D.
Can ADHD Medication Decrease risks for depression, February 23, 2016
Suggesting that ADHD medication that helps ADHD also lessens depression risks. For children treated for ADHD, lessened hopelessness may be a common factor. Biol Psychiatry
Rising abuse and ER visits related to Adderal in 18 to 25 year olds, February 16, 2016– Johns Hopkins Public Health Magazine, Spring 2016
Medical Marijuana: Alleged therapeutic use for developmental and behavioral disorders in children? Feb, 2016. J Dev. Behavioral Pediatrics.:
Undocumented benefits, abundant evidence of harm to the developing brain.
- How to Prevent Anxiety in Children
- How To Help Children Under 10 Cope With Anxiety
- Benefits of exercise for Anxiety
- What Is It Like To Suffer From An Anxiety Disorder?
- What’s the Difference Between Feeling Anxious and Having Anxiety?
- Help your Child reduce test Stress
- How to Stop Automatic Negative Thoughts
- In High School, the Kids Are Not All Right